David's Birthday!

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Week 1 in the books

Wow...What a week!  Worked out everyday at work when I was there.  I'm so blessed to have the schedule that I can take a half hour in my day and get a good sweat going.  That's the key.  Get moving!  Now...The problem that I have...The eating!  I have such an appetite!  There are so many good things that I love!!!  We had cupcakes, Don Juans, movie foods...Such great things to eat!  I just have to train my mind as I am now training my body.  I am training my body by burning fat and working out.  I have to train my mind to get around the fact that I don't need to eat as I always have!  That's whats got me in this position!  I need to start thinking that eating half of what I am used to is okay!  My mind and my stomach might not like it, but by golly, I need to start thinking in that way!  If I do, the workouts will start to show sooner, because I am not eating as much!  Todays a new day!  Keep going!!!

No comments:

DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker