David's Birthday!

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Daddy's weight loss blog

Today was a new day. I don't know how much I weigh but I know I weigh a lot. I know that I am unhealthy. I know my life would be better if I was in better shape. Today is a new day. A fresh start. If I can't have the surgery then I'm going to do something to make myself feel better.

Day one. Good workout. Cardio + weights. Feel great. Worked out for a half an hour . Walk around with the dog later. Got moving. The key to burning fat is a higher metabolism. Get moving. I did that. Gotta keep fighting the fat. Working. Keep on moving forward.

I see who I was two years ago when I was weighing less and feeling better. But I want to get in control of who I am physically. I want to do it not for myself, but for my family. I wan to do it so I can be around a long time to watch my son do great things and become a wonderful young man that I know he's going to become.

My main challenge of the whole thing is to stay committed. It's important that I stick to this. I know that this routine will help me. Because after day one I can already feel the results. Going to really feel it next couple days. But I am at rock bottom physically. I've got to make a change. I can't walk a flight of steps without being winded. I cant play with my son without tiring quickly. This is my motivation. It's going to be a exciting time in my life. I want the change. It is welcome with open arms.

More blog posts to come. It's a new day. Hope to talk to you very soon.

No comments:

DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker