Monday, January 7, 2008
Today's Dr. Appt.
Another appt today, it was confirmed, I have Gestational Diabetes. To try to manage it, I have an appt on Thursday, 01.10.2008 with a dietitian and GD RN to educate me on the proper diet and exercise regiment. Thursday is also our next sonogram, which will reoccur every two weeks until delivery. Dr. P says she will repeat the non-stress test at every weekly appt from here on out also, to keep a very close eye on the baby. Side note: On Friday night we had a little scare, I was experiencing some strange abdominal pains that caused me to almost make a trip to the ER. I took some Rolaids, Tylenol, and a warm bath and finally managed to get to sleep. Close call. In the meantime, we're still having so much fun watching David move and move and move some more. There's also been lots of talk about showers and registries. I'd better get that nursery finished!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment