David's Birthday!

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Got some more pictures of our boy....


Dr. says everything is going great. David Edward is weighing in at just over two pounds and has a heart rate of about 147 bpm. Daddy's is 60 bpm. Dr. also says he is measuring above average in his growth rate and we're still looking at a March delivery. Daddy says for the Miles folks to be ready for travel in the Spring. David is showing no signs of negative side effects from Mommy's high blood pressure or blood pressure medicine. Fluid levels are all good.


Our next appointment is December 31, 2007 with Dr. Paroski. After that we will see the doctor every week until birth to monitor for any complications. These sono pics are from our 10/17/2007 appointment. The first one is of his face on the right, looks like a skull from Halloween, creepy. The second is his little hand, ready for high fives! The third are the infamous Miles feet.

What a great time! The baby's health is phenominal, mommy's health is doing great and daddy is happy as a clam. As much as our boy rocks and rolls in mommy's belly...He seems like he's enjoying his time in there. Daddy is playing lots of rock and roll music and acoustic guitar and we sing lots and lots together, which makes him very happy. The kicks are really becoming more noticible and are quite fun to catch. Both of us go...Ooooh! Ooooh! Its hilarious! But we can't wait for David's arrival in the Spring. He's going to make us so happy! We're getting to the point now where we're looking for essential things likes car seats, strollers, etc. Big stuff. We are soon going to register at Baby's R Us, just to let you know. (That's daddy talkin...HA HA)

We wish everyone a safe holiday season and hope Santa gives you many gifts and days of happiness! Love ya!

E and M and DE

3 comments:

Dana said...

I loved seeing DE's little hand. I am so happy for you guys. I'm even happier that you finally blogged. haha

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the sono pics and blog Missy. Great way to keep us updated. I am very excited and happy to see little David E. Can't wait to hold him in my arms.

Anonymous said...

Your baby is a very precious and handsome little boy. How could he not be....look at his parents. This is so exciting. I am very happy to hear you are doing well and keeping us updated with your progress. You are always in my thoughts and prayers. I Love You and I am so proud of you. See ya soon! ~Tia Linda~

DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker