Tuesday, September 11, 2007
We saw so much good stuff today!
The appointment with the specialist went great. He performed basic tests to detect any birth defects and abnormalities, such as, Downs Syndrome, among others. He said everything looks great and all the measurements are normal. He gave an estimated due date of 03/23/2008. Heartbeat is about 170bpm. We've also got a great DVD of the sonogram, but I just can't get it to upload to this site. I saw the baby moving it's arms, turning it's head, bending it's knees, all very neat stuff! The baby has grown out it's arms and legs and it looks like it'll have the Miles' big feet, too. So all is well. Till the next appt. That's next Monday, by the way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Awesome. Just awesome. I am so happy for you guys. Making it through the first trimester is the hardest part. The 2nd trimester is the "feel good" one. Enjoy it! I am packing away all my pink for you...just like the Chinese calendar says....
I just noticed that your intro at the top says "...new home, new jobs, new baby..." As opposed to having an old baby? Is that like Jonathan Winters in Mork and Mindy? I didn't see a giant egg when we were helping you unpack :-)
Post a Comment