We're all set for Moving day! Eric has been a trooper and has packed the entire apartment on his own! (With close supervision, of course.) He's done this in conjunction with getting ready to start school on Monday 08/27/2007. (also our closing date) We're still finishing the last few stages of packing, but everything should be ready by the actual moving day of Wednesday, August 29,2007. Final walk through is this Sunday at 3:00pm. Movers are booked, utilities are lined up, and we're ready to be rid of apartment living.
As for baby news: WARNING: The following content may be offensive to some readers. A light heart and steady stomach required.
Those very apparent pregnancy symptoms have really been in full swing for the last couple of weeks. Exhaustion has taken hold and I find myself napping on my lunch hour and passing out as soon as I arrive home for the evening, not to wake till the next morning. When I'm not sleeping, I am puking, when I'm not puking, I'm thinking about puking. I am developing quite the talent for puking and commuting at the same time. I used to pull over, now I have a barf bag. Eric gets a kick out of this, because I even have a can I carry around the house with me, just in case. I see the toilet more than I see Eric these days. Funny story about the toilet.......... Due to some constipation problems, I've found a great sense of achievement and relief in making poopie. It's so rare that when the glorious moment comes, I want to shout, "I made poopie! I made poopie!" As though I was a two year old that has just completed a potty training boot camp. Needless to say, this is all perfectly natural and a very good sign of a healthy pregnancy, so I'm told.
Our next appointment is 09/11/2007 with the high risk specialist Dr. Paroski referred. Then on 09/17/2007 we see Dr. Paroski for our 12 week check up. That will be the end of our first trimester. They say that's a big milestone, lower risk of miscarriage at this point. And, bonus, my symptoms might subside a little.
Thanks for everyone be with us through all this! Stay tuned for more exciting updates to come.


4 comments:
You should ask your doc for some zofran for the nausea - it is wonderful!
All puking aside - I am sooo glad that things are going so great. Can't wait to rub the belly!!!!!
Thank you for the much needed update Rip Van Winkle. ;-) We think of you guys constantly and are snxious to hear how the next appt goes. As for the house, I'll see you Sunday and Tuedsday. haha
Welcome to "the loop".
Ya'll stink. Why does she get to see you Sunday AND Tuesday? Id idn't even get so much as a phone call. LOSERS!
Hey Missy & Fam! Hope you are all doing well, how is the GD going, any news? We all are thinking of you and wish you the best. So if the doc is going to induce what due date does that put you at? We can't wait. The boy's are going to be so great together!! Love Yonne!
Post a Comment