Look at all these toys! Football, keys, bubba-fly, sandal, and even these things that I don't know what the names are!!! But man are they fun!
Mommy and Daddy's new car...FYI the MSRP on this car was 82,000 dollars!!!
This reminded us both of those trips to the Guadalupe River floating in a tube...The statue even looks a little bit like Auntie Dana...We think that Darla should buy and take it to the riverhouse...Sounds like a great idea!!!!
These folks were doing an old Aztec dance and I believe this is the first Aztec I've seen that wears shades and a black t-shirt. The conch shell horn was definately cool though.
David had a laughing fit before going to bed tonight. He's awesome!!! When he scrunches his nose, he's so cute!
My name is Dark Helmet! I see your Schwartz is as big as mine!
Laughing is contagious!!!!!!!!!!!! The world needs more of it!
At the fair on the carousel with Grandpa David and Gigi...What a great time we had at the fair!!!
HEEEEEEEEEEE!!!HEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!HEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment