A rare photo of Mommy and D!
Blissful!
I'm almost tall enough!
Tuckered out in Texas!
D's first carousel ride... see feature film below.
I'm Big Tex, welcome to David for his first visit to the Great State Fair of Texas!
Daddy has always wanted to do this! Everything's bigger in Texas, even the ferris wheels.
Daddy was kickin out the jams with baby D...How Tenacious! Get it...Tenacious D! That's a little Miles inside joke.
Mommy, Daddy and D at the state fair in the Texas Star Ferris Wheel. The man who was in the car with us was nice enough to take our picture.
At the birthday party. You see uncle Bobby in the background, and he was a very gracious host for his daughter's birthday on saturday night. The weather was nice and the breeze was nice and cool. So we had a barbecue brisket sandwiches, other fixins, and a great cake with fruit in it! It was awesome cake! But as you can see...David was on his best of behavior as usual...He was awesome the whole weekend!!!

Mommy, Daddy, and D on the midway at the State Fair. The Texas Star is in the background. We had a wonderful time! David loved the state fair!

Baby D and Daddy in the Texas Star Ferris Wheel...This kid is not scared of anything! He was 1000 feet up the air, and he's jumping on my lap and smiling and laughing and having a great time!
The Ballet Folklorico dancers where phenomenal! I took some video of them too...You have to see em...Its great

There was a professional pumpkin sculptor there that did these...We thought that these were just too good! Too bad the guy wasn't there at the time carving. But he does darn good work.

Baby D eating some Carmel apple...You know what...I"m sorry to say but this kid is just like Daddy in his appetite! He'll eat anything!
Baby D eating some Carmel apple...You know what...I"m sorry to say but this kid is just like Daddy in his appetite! He'll eat anything!
Grandpa David, Gigi and Baby D taking his first Carosel ride at the fair! He loved it! I tell ya...He loves that stuff! He did so good today!


No comments:
Post a Comment