David's Birthday!

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Story Time with Mama and Baby David (and other pictures)

Counting monkies with mama!!! Watch David as he pats along with the rhythm of "Silly Monkies Jumping on the bed." And he does this night after night...He's so good!!!! And by the way...Honest...We laid him down after his story and he went right to sleep and woke up at 7 this morning!!! He slept all the way through the night! He's been doing that alot lately and we hope that it lasts a really long time! Mommy and Daddy like their ZZZZ's!
If you have trouble reading....that says HANDSOME LIKE DADDY!!! OH YEAH

After swimming in Houston, it was time for a bath...Boy do I look good! Look at my milk belly!

Who needs drivers ed...My mommy is a good teacher!!! (And no we weren't moving...Sheesh people)

I"m trying to sit up on my own...But I still need a little help from Mommy...






No comments:

DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker