David's Birthday!

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Going to Houston!

Well we took a well needed trip to Houston to see everyone especially Great Grandma Josephine...What a great weekend! It was hot as all get out, but it was great to see everyone!!! Here are some pictures from the weekend...Enjoy!

Aunt Diana looks great! She got Lasik surgery and she's back to 100 percent 20/20 vision! She was in great spirits!

And Cousin Rosanna, aren't we both just the cutest!!! (There is something obviously good on television right now...;)

Aunt Yvonne and cousin Ethan....Its great to SEE you again!!!

Cousin Ethan let me enjoy his snuggly bear's company for a time this weekend...And did I mention my hands taste wonderful!!!! ICKY NASTY HANDS!!! That's what mommy and daddy always say! Why do they say that???

I"m enjoying holding my head up...I"m also touching my feet...The next thing is sitting up and then hopefully getting a little bit more mobile day by day!!!

Great Grandma Josephine, Anna, Mama and baby David...Enjoying the patio at Grandma's place. Dad's behind the camera, like usual...;)





On the road to Houston...Or on the road back from houston...I can't tell...But I tell you this...The baby and Sarge are getting along quite nicely!!!



We got to borrow a pair of cousin Ethan's swim trunks which were as cute as can be...Speaking of cute...How about mama? She looks really pretty!



Ethan's the man! He was boogying down to the music!!! He's such an awesome little man!!!



After mama was complaining about Daddy's "fake smile" I wanted to show my true enthusiasm...And oh yeah...Isn't David the most cutest of the cutest ever???!!!

No comments:

DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker