Michelle had her last official doctors appointment today at 2:30 to see Dr. Paroski and we didn't get out of there until about 4-something. They were really backed up and they were trying to get us in and out....(but I think the doctor got so busy that they forgot about my sweet wife on the NST Machine) Here's a funny side note...During the NST test, Michelle and double-digit contractions while she was being tested! They were measured at 17 minutes apart! And you'll hear about this later, but this nice man Leo who I met today who use to be a co-worker with Michelle a few years back said that Michelle might give birth this weekend! Just because he thinks so! OH MY GOODNESS! What's the deal! Stay put little boy! You'll come soon enough! But early afternoon today, Michelle had a very nice baby shower at the downtown office where Grandma Margie is the manager. Michelle has previously worked with a lot of these nice folks before when she worked in the office before she went to art school. But it was a very nice shower, and I have included some pictures below to prove it. What great people. We had lots of fun and Margie worked hard putting it together, and there we were given some very generous gifts. We received a couple of hand-knited blankets that were so soft and cuddly!
Huh, this weekend is going to be the last one with just us...but honestly we wouldn't have it any other way! In all the places that we have been going lately, there have been a lot of little toddler boys running around, and Michelle and I just look at each other and laugh and think about where our boy will be in a few years...And goodness knows that it will be here sooner than you can imagine. Well its late...I've gotta get up for school, and Michelle gets to enjoy the day in bed! (I wouldn't have it any other way!)Enjoy the pictures below and we love ya'll! We'll see ya soon!
DEM


1 comment:
I'm getting excited! Eric, you are doing a great job keeping up with the blog! I am thinking of y'all. Enjoy the last few days of sleep and the the amazement of feeling that little man inside your belly!
Post a Comment