The Scoop according to yesterday's appt. Dr. P says David is growing well, has a bad case of the hiccups, and moves so much! As for Mommy, we're adding another dose of insulin, another dose of iron, and suggestions have been made for me to stop working at 35 weeks. Blood pressure is right on par and pulse is at 99bpm. Wait, stop working? At 35 weeks? Are you kidding me, do I have to? Dr. says I don't "have" to, unless things start going down hill. She is still delivering at 37 weeks, doesn't seem to want to budge from that.
On another note, David and I went to Daddy's BBall game last night, it was so loud and exciting, David kicked constantly. Daddy's team won by 20 points! I'm so proud of him! He is so intense and passionate about his team that crowd members could be heard shouting, "Hey ref, get that coach off the court!" I hope David has Eric's passion and work ethic about something in his life, it's one of my favorite things about him. That, and his awesome music stylings. ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment