David's Birthday!

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Friday, March 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby David!!! One Year Old!

Here's the golfcart we got from Poppi and Grandma Leslie....It works great! Once we grow a little more, we'll be able to crash I mean drive it around the house! Yay!!!

Uncle Adam, Daddy, The birthday boy, and Mommy enjoying time at the party...What a festive day!

Poppi, The Birthday Boy, and Uncle Adam checking out the airplanes...Or maybe he was just practicing for the pinata...;)

Daddy, Mommy, and the Birthday Boy...Good job by Grandpa getting the pinata...
The birthday boy is enjoying time with his cousin Kaylee before he starts diving into his creamy cupcake...He enjoyed it...Didn't he?
What a handsome birthday boy...Looks all growns up, eah???

I don't know what Tia Linda's feeding me, but I love it! I've got a mouthful, don't I???
Oh Anna Banana, Its so nice of you to be my God-Mommy!!!
Daddy and the birthday boy, kicking it with the ummm...used to be cupcake...Needless to say, if he didnt' get his fill there, Grandma Margie gave him another slice a cake on top of what he just had....So I"m sure that he got his fill of cake...Or did he???
Speaking of Cake...Didn't Grandma Margie do a great job on the Elmo cake??? It was tasty and delicious!!!

No comments:

DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker