David's Birthday!

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Sunday, January 11, 2009

More Pictures from Christmas!!!!! There's just so many!!!

Twas the night before Christmas and Uncle Brutus has the privilege every year of reading the story to the kids....David's first reading of course, and I think he likes it! I think this kids going to be a reader!!!
Mimi, Baby David and Uncle Ian enjoying some family time at the greatest Breakfast restaurant in the world....Wecks
Grandma Margie and Baby David hanging out with Mr. Penguin...Merry Christmas!

Daddy and Baby David checking out his new toy!!!

Oh Uncle Brutus and Aunt Fifi....Ya'll are so funny!!!!!

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!
GET OUTTA MY WAY!!!!!!! GRRRR!!!!!!!
Did I mention that I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!
Oh Mimi...I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bubba just told a fart joke...Man, those are funny!!!!!!!!
Uncle Adam, Aunt Kelli and Baby David enjoying time together at Wecks.

No comments:

DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker