David's Birthday!

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Friday, December 5, 2008

Past couple of weeks.....

Sorry for such the delay, but here are some pictures of the past couple of weeks. I am going to post some more pictures, so enjoy enjoy enjoy!!!!!

Big Papi and the little boy enjoying some time together...We all went out to breakfast at a place called Wecks and Papi and Baby David were engaged in some great conversation!!!

Isn't this a great picture!!! Mommy and Baby David at the Galleria in front of the big Christmas tree! We had a great time with our BFF's Dana, Jason, and Derek!!!

Eric, Baby David, Baby Derek and Jason all hanging at the Galleria!!! What a time was had by all! It got us in the Christmas spirit!

I"m standing big and tall and aren't I cute with my crinkled nose??? Hee Hee!

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

The boy is getting around!!!!! Here's the proof!!!!! He is an amazing little man!!! He's so fun!

No comments:

DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker