This is the barbecue place where we went to have dinner before the "main event!" Great barbecue!
Really down home place with good people and great food! If I mention John Henry's...My people know what I"m talking about...It was totally John Henry's!!!!!!
What a sweet lookin couple we have here!!!!
This guy in the front row of the wrassling show had a grown out Mohawk and a beard that hung down to his chest...And yes that is a case of lone star beer...Remember I said it was bring your own beverages!!! Oh how creative these hillbillies can be!!! Maybe I shouldn't talk about those people like that....But look for yourself...What do you think?
As you can see...It was just a small little place with a concession stand that looks like something out of a high school basketball game...Hilarious! (The wrassling was pretty good if you ask me...)
WRASSLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ENJOY!


No comments:
Post a Comment